All massages are charged based on minutes scheduled.
30 minutes - $35.00 60 minutes - $70.00
90 minutes - $105.00 120 minutes - $140.00
I provide the following types of massage.
•Restorative Deep Tissue Massage
Deep Tissue massage is designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia. This type of massage focuses on the muscles located below the surface of the top muscles. Deep tissue massage is often recommended for individuals who experience consistent pain, are involved in heavy physical activity, such as athletes, and patients who have sustained physical injury.When receiving deep tissue work it is important to communicate what you are feeling
Neuromuscular Therapy will be used to address five elements that cause pain:
1. Ischemia: Lack of blood supply to soft tissues which causes hypersensitivity to touch
2. Trigger Points: Highly irritated points in muscles which refer pain to other parts of the body
3. Nerve Compression or Entrapment: Pressure on a nerve by soft tissue, cartilage or bone
4. Postural Distortion: Imbalance of the muscular system resulting from the movement of the body off the longitudinal and horizontal planes
5. Biomechanical Dysfunction: Imbalance of the musculoskeletal system resulting in faulty movement patterns (i.e., poor lifting habits, bad mechanics in a golf swing of tennis stroke, computer keyboarding)
Myofascial Release is a safe and very effective hands-on technique that involves applying gentle sustained pressure into the Myofascial connective tissue restrictions to eliminate pain and restore motion.
Lymphpathic Drainage Massage
Lymphatic drainage is a holistic approach to promoting a healthy lymphatic system. The lymphatic system is a complex network of vessels and ducts that move fluid throughout the body and is responsible for moving toxins away from healthy cells and carrying germ-fighting materials to cells when they are under attack by viruses. Though fluid moves through the lymphatic system, it does not have its own pumping mechanism. Lymphatic drainage is a type of therapy that is intended to help the body produce a free-flowing lymphatic system.
Reflexology "Foot" Massage
Reflexology is the physical act of applying pressure to the feet with specific thumb, finger and hand techniques. It is based on a system of zones and reflex areas that reflect an image of the body on the feet with a premise that such work effects a physical change to the body.